Download Phoenix USB Pro v4.0 2018
Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet with Allwinner Chipset? If yes are you looking for an easy way to flash stock firmware in your device? If yes is your answer, then you are in the right page. Download Phoenix USB Pro tool, install it on your computer and use it to flash stock ROM firmware on your Android smartphone or tablet.
You can get all versions of Phoenix USB Pro flash tool here (old and new versions). Download the one which suits your need and requirements.
Phoenix USB Pro Features
1) Simple User Interface: The user interface of this flash tool is pretty simple. So, you can use this tool to flash firmware in your device with Allwinner chipset quite easily even if you have no prior experience.
2) DebugView: Phoenix USB Pro v4.0.0 (Latest Version) comes with the DebugView option, i.e., it log all the details when you use this tool to flash stock firmware. If something goes wrong, you can use this DebugView to find the error easily.
3) Supports All Allwinner Chipsets: If you own a smartphone or tablet with Allwinner Chipset (A10, A13, A20, and A31), you can use this tool to flash firmware on your device.
4) Supports All Windows Versions: You can install this tool all versions of Windows operating system including: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
5) No Key Required: In the latest version of Phoenix USB Pro tool, you don’t have to add the key to use the tool. In previous versions, you will not be able to use the tool without adding the key.
Download Phoenix USB Pro
PhoneixUSBPro_V4.0.0 – Latest Version
[*] How to use Phoenix USB Pro: If in case you want to learn how to operate Phoenix Pro to flash stock firmware, then head over to the How to Flash Android Stock Firmware using Phoenix USB Pro Page.
[*] PhoenixUSB Pro is made to work for Allwinner Chipsets Only (including Allwinner A10, A13, A20, A31 chipsets). And it may not work correctly for other chipsets.
[*] Caution: During the system upgrade process your personal data will be lost permanently. So, backup your personal data from your device before flashing or upgrading your device.
[*] Credits: Phoenix USB Pro is created by AllWinner Technology co, ltd. So, full credits goes to them for the tool.