Download Broadcom MultiDownloader 2018
Broadcom MultiDownloader is an useful Windows utility tool that lets you flash stock firmware on Broadcom devices. If you are using a Broadcom device, then download Broadcom MultiDownloader, install it on your computer and flash stock ROM firmware successfully.
Here we have provided all versions of Broadcom MultiDownloader tool (old and new versions) along with Broadcom USB driver.
Broadcom MultiDownloader Features
1) Supports All Broadcom Devices: If you own an Android smartphone or tablet with Broadcom chipset, you can use this tool to flash stock firmware on your device. This tool supports flashing firmware on all Broadcom based devices.
2) Supports All Windows Versions: You can install this tool on all versions of Windows Operating system i.e., Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
3) Reset Userdata: Using Broadcom MultiDownloader, you can easily reset userdata on your smartphone or tablet after flashing firmware.
4) Auto Power Off: If you would like to switch off your Android device after flashing firmware, you can use this tool to do that automatically. All you have to do is select “AutoClose” options while flashing the firmware.
5) Assign Ports: This tool lets you assign ports for the flashing process. In other words, you can manually choose the port that you wish to use for the flashing process.
Flash Stock Firmware
It allows you to flash the stock firmware on the Broadcom Devices. To flash the stock firmware you need to have the correct stock firmware of your device, once you have the correct file, then load the firmware in the tool and click on the start button to start the download process.
Manual Port Assignment
It allows you to manually select the available port on the Computer. Like, if your computer have 4 usb ports and every usb post have its own unique ID, then this tool allows you to select the specific USB port to support flashing.
Reset or Auto Close the Device
It also allows you to reset the userdata of your device after flashing the firmware. And if you want to power off the device after flashing then select AutoClose, this will turn off the device once usb cable is disconnected from the device.
Download Broadcom MultiDownloader
Compatible With: Broadcom Multi Downloader is only available for Windows Computer Only. It Supports Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
How to use Broadcom MultiDownloader: If you want to learn how to use Broadcom Multi Downloader then head over to the How to use Broadcom Multi Downloader 2018 Page for detailed information.
Broadcom USB Driver: We have shared the original Broadcom USB Driver with the tool. You can find the driver after extracting the tool on your computer.
Credits: Broadcom MultiDownloader is created by Broadcom Corporation. So, Full credits goes to them for the tool.